Ginger Meat and Broccoli Over Rice
Quick and easy!!! The original recipe called for pork, but I didn't have any, so I a pound of ground venison. And I didn't have Couscous, so I used white rice. So, perhaps, I made up an entirely new recipe. Good news: It was quick! It used pretty regular ingredients! It was easy! My picky son liked it! Here's the recipe for a family of 4:
- 1 cup rice - brown would be healthier, but slower
- 1 pound meat - I used ground venison this time, why not use chicken or pork? Or sausage?
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic - I used garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped broccoli - I used Thrive freeze-dried broccoli! No chopping!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 tablespoon vegetable - I tripled this because venison is so lean